Dr. Manoj Sanap
Senior consultant - Plastic, Cosmetic, Microvascular, and Reconstructive Surgery
Dr. Manoj Sanap is a Senior Plastic surgeon with over 10 years of experience in the field of Plastic, Aesthetic, Hand & Microvascular surgery.
His special areas of interest are Upper and Lower extremity trauma, Hand, Microsurgery, and Aesthetic Surgery. Before joining Aster Medcity, he worked with MOSC medical college and hospital as an assistant professor in the Department of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. For more than 5 years he was working with Specialists hospital, Kochi where he has handled simple to complex upper and lower extremity trauma.
- Upper and lower extremity reconstruction
- Head and neck reconstruction
- Peripheral nerve surgery
- Hand and microsurgery
- Diabetic foot reconstruction
- Pressure sore reconstruction
- Breast reconstruction
- Cosmetic gynaecology
- Male body contouring
- Female body contouring
- Hair transplant
- Breast augmentation, reduction and lift
- Awarded an international traveling fellowship by the Indian society for reconstructive microsurgery in 2018, when he visited the world-famous Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, Taiwan under the leadership of Prof Fu Chan Wei.
- Awarded the best clinical paper presentation at the Kerala Plastic Surgery Association Conference held in Trivandrum in 2019.
- Member of Royal College Of Surgeons Edinburgh 2015