Dr. Vinod Kumar P
Consultant - Orthopaedic Surgery & Sports Medicine
Dr. Vinod Kumar P is an Orthopaedic surgeon specialized in Shoulder, Elbow, Knee issues and Sports Orthopaedics. He is an internationally trained and nationally recognized Orthopaedic Surgeon with experience in General Surgery, Neurosurgery, and Plastic surgery. He has completed advanced trainings from prestigious hospitals, including the Nottingham Shoulder & Elbow Unit. He is a skilled specialist in Shoulder & Elbow Surgery and Sports Injury. As a fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of England, he has participated in several clinical trials and research studies.
Dr. Kumar has considerable experience and technical skills in various sub-specialities of Orthopaedics. He provides groundbreaking care to his patients and also very keen to teach trainees and junior doctors. Dr. Kumar believes in providing compassionate and holistic care to the patients and making them a part of the decision making for treatment. His special interests and expertise lie in shoulder dislocations, rotator cuff muscle tears, and ligament & meniscal injuries of the knee.
- Surgeons (AAOS), and the Indian Arthroscopy Society (IAS)
- Fellow of the International College of Surgeons (FICS)
- A certified ATLS provider and a member of AO Trauma
- Published over twenty publications in peer-reviewed journals
- Presented papers in numerous national and international meetings and conferences
- Worked as a faculty in various meetings and training programs
- As a consultant in the Apollo-Adlux Hospital, Angamaly
- As a consultant in the NMC Royal Hospital, Abu Dhabi, UAE
- As a consultant in the St. Helens & Knowsley Hospitals NHS Trust, UK