Ms. Gana P C
Consultant - Clinical Psychology
Ms. Gana PC is a Licensed Clinical Psychologist (CRR A59426) with 13 years of clinical experience in the field of Psychology. Presently she is a consultant Clinical psychologist at Aster Medcity hospital. She has completed MSc in Clinical Clinical psychology( Integrated) and Mphil in Clinical Psychology.
Her areas of interest are adult and adolescent mental health - anxiety and stress related disorders, obsessive compulsive disorder and depression, Personality disorders,marital and family counselling, adolescent adjustment issues, as well as research & teaching.She had received intensive Clinical training in neuropsychological evaluation and cognitive remediation, Assessment of Learning difficulty and remedial training,Personality assessment, assessment and management of autism and ADHD along with various psychotherapeutic approaches.
- Cognitive behaviour therapy
- Dialectical Behaviour Therapy
- Behaviour Therapy
- Parental management training
- Stress management
- Anger management
- De addiction treatment
- Conducted talks for school students to manage examination anxiety, improving study skills and study habits, Improving mental health and emotion regulation
- Conducted webinars on mental health and well being during pandemic for different organisations.
- Conducted talks on mental health, stress management, quality of life and healthy lifestyle for different organisations and community outreaching programmes
- Resource person for Mental health Awareness talks on live in programme “My doctor”, Reporter Channel
- She has presented research papers in National conferences and Published research articles