Dr. Sameer P
Consultant - Pedodontics (Visiting)
Dr. Sameer Punathil completed his BDS from Mysore University in 1999. Since then he has been a general practitioner of dentistry until 2006. In 2006, he started his specialization from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences. In 2009 he excelled with a Master’s degree in pedodontics and preventive dentistry. Soon after he took up teaching at Malabar Dental College at Edappal as Assistant Professor, which he continued 2014 till date. He is currently the Head of the Department in pedodontics and preventive dentistry at Anjaneya Institute of Dental Sciences where he joined as professor in pedodontics and preventive dentistry. He shares his experience and knowledge through the role of visiting consultant at Aster MIMS, Calicut.
- Awarded the FIRST PRZE for the poster 'Recipe for healthy teeth' at29i Annual Conference of Indian Society OfPedodontics And Preventive Dentistry at Bangalore, November 216-23h ,2007
- Chaired a scientific session at Student Fest,Kannur, September 21't -22'd, 20t3. 1
- Guest Speaker for CDE Program MILESTONES 2012 Symposium On Pediatric Dentistry at Kannur Medical College on 23'd Jar.z}
1. Chair Sterilisation Of Endodontic Hand Files at 29th Annual Conference of Indian Society Of Pedodontics And Preventive Dentistry at Bangalore, November 2lth - 23'h 2007
2. Microbiological Analysis Of Failed Pulpectomies In Primary Teeth at 30th Annual Conference of Indian Society Of Pedodontics And Preventive Dentistry at Hyderabad , November 13'h - 15th 2008
3. Probiotics In Dentistry at the 36th Karnataka State Dental Conference at Murdeshwar,28tb-30tb November 2008.
4. Antibacterial Effects Of Calcium Hydroxide Combinations at 43rd Kerala State Dental Conference,Manjeri,Malappuram;November26th28'lo 20rc.
5. Comparsion Of Various Calcium Hydroxide Combinations An in Vino Study presented at 33"d Annual Conference of Indian Society Of Pedodontics And Preventive Dentistry at Mangalore; November 04- 06; 2009