Dr. Shahin Hameed
Consultant - Laboratory Medicine
Dr. Shahin Hameed done his MBBS from MES Medical College, Perinthalmanna, MD (Pathology) from Amala Institute of Medical Sciences, Thrissur and doctor also did his DipRCPath from Royal College of Pathology, United Kingdom. He also done PDCC & PDF (Oncopathology) from TATA Medical Center, Kolkata.
Dr. Shahin Hameed is Pathologist who trained in Histopathology, Hematology, Clinical Pathology and Cytology. He also worked as Consultant Pathologist at MVR Cancer Center and Research Institute.
- Clinical Pathology
- Travel grant award to present the poster "Expression pattern of cyclooxygenase- 2 in the carcinoma of the cervix" at the European Society Of Medical Oncology Asia, 2016 at Singapore on 16-19th December 2016.
- Indu Arun MD, Namrata Maity MD, Shahin Hameed MD, Pattatheyil Arun MCh. Lymph node characteristics and their prognostic significance in oral squamous cell carcinoma. Head & Neck. 2020;1– 14
- S.Hameed, V. Nair. Expression pattern of cyclooxygenase- 2 in the carcinoma of the cervix. Annals of Oncology 2016; 27 (Supp9): ix 11.
- Babu, T., Gupta, D., Singh, T., & Hameed, S. (2018). Colon Cancer Prediction On Different Magnified Colon Biopsy Images. 2018 Tenth International Conference on Advanced Computing (ICoAC).
- Babu, T., Gupta, D., Singh, T., Hameed, S., Nayar, R., & Veena, R. (2018). Cancer Screening On Indian Colon Biopsy Images Using Texture and Morphological Features. 2018 International Conference on Communication and Signal Processing (ICCSP).
- Babu, T., Singh, T., Gupta, D., & Hameed, S. (2017). Colon Cancer Detection in Biopsy Images for Indian Population at Different Magnification Factors Using Texture Features. 2017 Ninth International Conference on Advanced Computing (ICoAC).