Dr. Dilshad Thondiparambil
Dr. Dilshad Thondiparambil MBBS, DNB Anaesthesiology, Fellowship in Interventional pain medicine. He graduated from the prestigious Jubilee Mission Medical college. He subsequently underwent his post-graduation in Anaesthesiology at Narayana Health, the largest Tertiary Cardiac and Allied Multi-Specialty Center in South Asia. He has trained in Cardiac Anaesthesia, Paediatric Anaesthesia, Obstetrics and Labour Analgesia, Neuroanaesthesia, Transplant Anaesthesia and Regional Anaestholdsld a fellowship in Interventional Pain Medicine. His special interests are in the provision of painless labour high-risk Obstetrics Anaesthesia and Acute and Chronic Pain Medicine.
- He has experience working in some of the well-reputed institutions like MIMS Calicut, and King Fahad Hospital Jeddah.
- Painless Labour Analgesia and high-risk
- Obstetrics Anaesthesia
- Interventional Pain Medicine
- Trauma and Regional Anaesthesia.
- Publication as the first author in the European Journal Of Anaesthesia (EJA)
- A study got accepted in the Indian journal of clinical anaesthesia.
- Cadaveric workshop on regional Anaesthesia.