Dr. Hafeeza Tamton
Consultant Physiatrist and Rehabilitation Physician Dr. Hafeeza is a rehabilitation expert with a special focus on Interventional Physiatry, Neurorehabilitation (Stroke, Spinal cord injury, and Traumatic Brain Injury), and Sports rehabilitation. She has a comprehensive rehabilitation approach toward the patients, making use of all the possible advancements in the discipline. She completed her MBBS from the Academy of Medical Sciences Pariyaram, Kannur, and her MD in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation from Government Medical College Kottayam, Kerala. She also pursued Fellowship in Pain Medicine from the Pain clinic of India, Mumbai. Interventional Pain management including Regenerative Therapy.
- Botulinum Toxin injections for spasticity
- Diabetic foot care
- Pediatric rehabilitation.
- Assistant Surgeon in Directorate of Health Services, Kerala Clinical attachment in Neurology department
- Hamad General Hospital, Qatar
- Clinical attachment Qatar Rehabilitation Institute, Qatar Associate specialist in Abeer Medical Center Consultant Physiatrist in Meitra Hospital, Kozhikode, Kerala.
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Interventional Physiatry Stroke Rehabilitation including spasticity management
- Spinal Cord Injury Rehabilitation Pediatric rehabilitation Geriatric rehabilitation.
- Member of the international society of Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine
- Published a research paper in the International Journal of Medical Science and Innovative Research (IJMSIR) Volume-3, Issue-1, January 2018, Page no: 189-198
- Member and currently holding the post of Treasurer, Indian Association of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (2022-2024).