Dr. Majida Hamza
Dr. Majida Hamza completed MBBS from Government Medical College, Thrissur and MD in Psychiatry from Government Medical College, Ernakulam. She has worked as a senior resident at Government Medical College, Manjeri for one year. She is proficient in the use of communication techniques to establish rapport and provide expert care to mentally ill patients.
2009-2010: Internship, Government Medical College, Thrissur
2011-2012: Medical Officer, Community Health Centre, Kondotty
2017: MD Psychiatry, Government Medical College, Ernakulam
- 1 month training in Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, NIMHANS, Bengaluru
- 2-week training in Centre for Addiction Medicine, NIMHANS, Bengaluru
- 1-week training in the Department of Neuropsychology, NIMHANS, Bengaluru
- 1-week training in the Department of Non-Invasive Brain Stimulation, NIMHANS, Bengaluru
2020 September -2021 September: Senior Resident in Department of Psychiatry, Government Medical College, Manjeri
2020 October to present Consultant Psychiatrist at Relief hospital and Trauma Centre, Kondotty.Consultant Psychiatrist at 8 palliative centre Ops under Malappuram Initiative in Palliative Care (MIP).
- Mood disorders
- Obsessive-compulsive spectrum disorders and Child and adolescent psychiatry.