Dr. Palem Sumanth Reddy
Consultant - Cardiology
Dr. Palem Sumanth Reddy (MD, DM Cardiology) is working as a consultant Interventional Cardiologist at Narayanadri Hospitals and Research Institute, Tirupati. He completed his MBBS from 2005 to 2011 at Kurnool Medical College, Kurnool. He then went on to do his MD in General Medicine from SVIMS, Tirupati, from 2013 to 2016. Later from 2016 to 2019, he did his DM in Cardiology from SVIMS.
- From August 2019 to August 2020, he worked as an Assistant Professor of Cardiology at SVIMS.
- Coronary Angiogram
- Coronary Angioplasty
- Intra-aortic balloon pump insertion
- Pacemaker and ICD implantation
- Diagnostic cardiac catheterization
- Percutaneous balloon mitral and Pulmonary Valvuloplasty
- ASD and PDA device closure
- Peripheral Angiogram & Angioplasty
- He won a Gold medal during his MD Medicine in 2016
- He won a gold medal for the best oral paper presentation at APICON 2015
- He won a gold medal for the best oral poster presentation at CSICON 2018
- His article "The effect of percutaneous balloon mitral valvuloplasty on six-minute walk test and left ventricular performance by speckle tracking echocardiography in rheumatic severe mitral stenosis” was published in the IOSR Journal of Medical sciences on 14 March 2019, Issue 3, Series 14.