Dr. S Srikanth
Consultant - Anesthesiology
Dr. S Srikanth is a consultant anaesthesiologist at Aster Narayanadri Hospital. Dr. S Srikant has completed his MBBS from S V Medical College, Tirupati, under Dr. YSR University of Health Sciences, formerly Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences. Later he completed his M.D. in Anaesthesiology from SVMS from 2010 to 2013. Then, from 2013 to 2014, he completed his post-doctoral fellowship.
- Managing cardiothoracic & Vascular surgery (CABG) valve replacement, ASD, VSD closure and aortofemoral bypass
- Experienced in Neurosurgery such as spine surgeries, Intracranial tumours, cerebral aneurysms, clipping, posterior fossa tumours excision, and emergency surgeries. Surgical gastroenterology including laparoscopic surgery, Hepatic resection, and Whipple’s procedure
- Other specializations like surgical oncology, and urology including renal transplantation, gynaecology & obstetric surgeries, and ENT cases
- Remote anaesthesia, ultrasound-guided nerve block
- Providing anaesthesia with a full range of anaesthetic agents, methods & techniques in accordance with accepted professional standards and medical policies
- AHA-certified BLS, ACLS provider (2023).
Expertise in ICU
- Practising core critical care like sepsis, septic shock, ARDS
- Invasive and non-invasive mechanical ventilation
- Advanced hemodynamic monitoring
- Point of care ultrasound in ICU All invasive procedures in ICU including IABP, Percutaneous, and tracheostomies.