Dr. P Raghu Ramulu
Dr. P.Raghu Ramulu is Senior consultant physician at Aster Prime Hospital. Dr.P.Raghu Ramulu has done his MBBS from Osmania Medical College from 1968 to 1974. He then acquired his DCH in 1979. Later in 1991, He obtained MD in General Medicine from Osmania Medical College & Osmania General Hospital, Hyderabad.
- He started his career in teaching and was appointed as an Assistant Professor of Medicine at Osmania Medical College & Osmania General Hospital from 1992 to 1997.
- Later, he worked as an Associate Professor of Medicine from Osmania Medical College & Osmania General Hospital from 1997 to 1999.
- He was promoted as a Professor of Medicine from Osmania Medical College & Osmania General Hospital from 1999 to 2006.
- Later, he worked ADME and Superintendent of RSSDI Hospital in Tirupati, 2006 to 2007.
- He was then the Principal of Kakatiya Medical College, 2007-08.
- Later, he worked Prof & HOD, Department of General Medicine, Bhaskar Medical College & General Hospital.
Dr. P. Raghu Ramulu is associated with Chairman of Hyderabad Chapter of API, the Chairman of AP Chapter of RSSDI and also life member of API, RSSDI and IACM.
- Thyroid Disorders
- Bronchial Asthma
- Preventive Care (General Health Check-Up)