Dr. Rajendra Prasad A
Senior consultant - Neuro Surgeon
Dr. Rajendra Prasad is a varied-experienced and multi-skilled Neuro Surgeon with over 8 years of experience with a medical graduate degree from MNR medical college, Telangana. After graduating, he completed his Post-Graduation; DNB from Yashoda super speciality Hospital, Hyderabad, Telangana, lndia & Fellowship in Endoscopic spine surgery, from France. He is also an active member of Neurological Society Of lndia & Andhra Pradesh Neuroscientists Association.
He is an expert in the Minimal invasive spine fixation, Endoscopic spine surgery, Neuro-oncology, Neuro-trauma. He is also well-trained in Advanced Endoscopic/keyhole brain surgeries. His efficiency in Paediatric neurosurgery is parring excellence .He possesses a deep sense of community service, is passionate and is keen on upholding the ethics of his profession.
- Neuro-oncology / brain tumours
- Neuro trauma / head injuries
- CVA / brain stroke
- Third ventriculostomy
- Paediatric neurosurgery
- Endoscopic spine surgery
- Minimal invasive spine surgery/ fixation
- Spinal tumours
- Spine deformity corrections.
- Neurosurgical procedures
- ICU care and management
- NEUROCON 2011- 60th annual conference of Neurological Society of lndia & Societa ltaliana Di Neurochirurgia.
- NEUROCON 2015 - 64th annual conference of Neurological Society of lndia. 1st European Neurology Society & European Stroke Organisation Symposium in lndia 2012
- TNSCON 2077 - inaugural conference of Telangana Neurosciences Society (March 2017) AP NEUROCON 2014-21 annual conference of Andhra Pradesh neuroscientists association
- Factors affecting outcome of Acute Cervical Cord injuries - Correlation of lumbar facet joint fluid on MRI with grade of dynamic spondylolisthesis on radiographs
- National-presentations * The presence and extent of fluid in lumbar facet joints on MRI and its correlation with grade of spondylolisthesis on dynamic radiographs. (Paper: 64'h annual conference of NSI)
- He also has attended various conferences, certifications and workshops