Dr. V Meera Rajagopal
Dr. Meera Rajagopal is a Senior Consultant in Obstetrics and Gynaecologist at Aster Prime Hospital, Hyderabad. She was the Medical Director and the chief of fertility services of Akshaya IVF and ICSI centre in Hyderabad.
Dr. Meera Rajagopal is a Sr. Consultant in Obstetrics and Gynaecology in Vijay Marie Hospitals at Hyderabad. She has performed a number of advanced operative procedures in both Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
Dr. Meera is skilled in dealing with high-risk obstetrics cases. Dr. Meera performs Laparoscopies and Laparoscopic surgeries on an average of 20 cases per month or around 200 cases every year.
- MBBS from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad in 1986
- MD (Obstetrics & Gynaecology) from Osmania University in 1989
- Fellowship (MRCOG) from Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists, London and in 1992.
- Dr. Meera Rajagopal received her training in Obstetrics and Gynaecology from Osmania Medical College during her graduation.
- She has a conveying theoretical knowledge and practical experience in routine Obstetrics & Gynaecology.
- Dr. Meera Raja Gopal spent nearly than a decade in the United Kingdom working at various hospitals and consolidating her skills.
- During her time at Maidstone Hospital, she gained additional skills in Endoscopic Surgery and Obstetric ultrasound.
- Dr. Meera Rajagopal has performed a large number of laparoscopies, hysteroscopies and a few transcervical endometrial resections independently.
- Dr. Meera Rajagopal was working as a Registrar (Obstetrics & Gynaecology) at Maidstone District General Hospital, Maidstone Kent. from July 1990 to Sept. 1992.
- She was working at All Saint’s Hospital, Chatham as a Registrar (Obstetrics & Gynaecology).
- Dr. Meera Rajagopal was working as a Registrar (Obstetrics & Gynaecology) at Royal Sussex County Hospital, from December 1992 - 1993 December with a special interest in Infertility.
- She pursued her fellowship as a Clinical Research Fellow from St. Thomas Hospital, London from December 1993 to March 1995.