Dr. Naga Sri Haritha Parvathaneni
Senior Consultant & HOD - Cardiology
Dr. P Naga Sri Haritha is a senior Interventional cardiologist at the best cardiology hospital in Guntur and has performed over 6000 interventions over her 14 years of practice.
She has completed her MBBS at Guntur Medical College, Guntur and did her MD from the prestigious Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad, and went to complete her DM in Cardiology at Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences, Tirupati with a Gold Medal.
She specializes in various interventional procedures in both Adult and Paediatric Cardiology including ASD & VSD , PDA devices ,Complex imaging guided PTCA with rotablator and latest orbital atherectomy, Intravascular lithotripsy, PTMC, PBPV, Pacemaker Implantation like AICD and CRT. She did around 13 TAVI cases under proctorship. First to do Mitraclip in Andhra Pradesh.
- She is a life member of the Cardiological Society of India, an International Associate member of the American College of Cardiology and an Associate Fellow of SCAI.
- She has received cardiology Gold medal in final DM exam.
- She has been awarded the Best doctor award from the collector Guntur
- She has received Dr Satyavathi Gold medal award
- She was honoured Best paper award and gold medal in national IMA conference 2022.