Dr. Naveen Kumar P
Specialist - Family Medicine
Dr. Naveen Kumar P. has completed his MBBS from Narayana Medical College, Nellore. He completed his DNB in Family Medicine from St. Philomena's Hospital in the year 2019.
Having worked in various parts of the USA and India, he is inclined in providing Co-ordinated, Comprehensive, Continuity of Care to the Family and Community at large.
He is a member of the Karnataka Medical Council since 2019.
- He has worked in numerous parts of USA and also was part of the Research on CAH conducted by Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York
- Due to his passion in Holistic Health care, he was part of a Transition Health care unit called SuVitas Holistic Health care PVT LTD as the Center Head Medical Officer from September 2019 to March 2022
- He worked as a Consultant Family Physician at Tata Health Care Clinics from June 2019 to September 2022.
- Preventive Health
- Post-Hospitalization Transition Care
- Special Interest in Geriatrics.
- Poster Presentation on Diabetes Mellitus - Complications and their Prevention, Nellore
- Honors Grade in Pharmacology
- He was part of various Government Health Initiatives in Medical School
- He provided free medical camps to the needy in his native town, Tirupati
- He is ECFMG certified and is an active member of the IMA and the Karnataka Medical Council.