Dr. Madhusudan G
Dr Madhusudan is an alumnus of BMC, Bangalore and PGIMER, Chandigarh, His primary priority is patient care. With ENT background, has a passion for rhinoplasty and other facial plastic, reconstructive procedure. Microvascular surgery is the field of interest. Keeping the enthusiasm to deliver the best to the patient over the last decade, it has now become a habit he says. He would also like to build a good plastic surgical team to cater round the clock services.
- Dr Madhusudan was a teaching faculty in the department of plastic surgery at St.Johns Medical College as an Associate professor for 5 years.
- He was the consultant and Heading the Department of Plastic Surgery at BGS Global Hospital for 10 years.
- Rhinoplasty, Otoplasty and other facial plastic surgery (With ENT background)
- Micro vascular surgery, Peripheral nerve surgery
- Liposuction and body contouring procedures
- Genital reconstruction/ Transgender surgeries
- Hand surgery
- He has performed more than 4000 plastic surgical procedures comprising of all sub specialities of plastic, cosmetic, microvascular, reconstructive surgeries in the last 15 years.
- He has performed more than 600 microvascular surgeries, both elective and emergency