Dr. Richa D Jain
Dr Richa D Jain with over 6 years of experience is a consultant radiologist working at Aster CMI hospital. She has trained and practised at Breach Candy Hospital, Mumbai, Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai. She has earlier worked at NM Diagnostic, Mumbai and Clumax Diagnostics, Bangalore.
She holds a Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), Diplomate of National Board (DNB) Radiodiagnosis and European Diploma In Radiology (EDiR) with a Certificate of Distinction In Gastro-abdominal Radiology- Conferred upon by ESGAR. She is one of the reviewers for Abdominal Imaging section of Indian Journal Of Radiology and Imaging (IJRI).
- Active member of International Working Committee for LIRADS
- Member of European Society of Radiology(ESR)
- European society of Gastroabdominal Radiology(ESGAR)
- European society of Thoracic Imaging(ESTI)
- European society of Oncoimaging (ESOI)
- Indian Radiological and Imaging Association (IRIA)
- Indian society of Oncoimaging(ISOI)
- Oral Scientific Paper presentation on MR Fat quantification- Comparative Analysis Of CT LAI, MR Spectroscopy and mDIXON. ( ESGAR-2018- Dublin)
- Oral Poster Presentation on Imaging Post Liver transplant Complications. (ECR-2019 Vienna)
- Oral Scientific paper Presentation on Dual Source CT Pulmonary Angiography in subsegmental Pulmonary Thromboembolism(ECR- Vienna)
- Thoracic and Body Imaging with special focus on Interstitial Lung Diseases (ILD)
- Hepatobiliary Imaging.
- Onco Imaging