Dr. Susan Mary Zachariah
Consultant - Developmental Paediatrics
A Developmental Paediatrician with 7 years of experience, Dr. Susan Mary Zachariah specialises in management of developmental disorders in children including Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Autism Spectrum Disorders, Cerebral Palsy, learning disabilities, intellectual disabilities, behavioural disorders and genetic syndromes. Trained at one of the finest medical institutes in India, Dr. Susan Mary Zachariah believes in providing holistic care to children with neurodevelopmental disorders, with strong focus on maximising their capabilities and improving their quality of life.
- Specialised training in Developmental Paediatrics from Christian Medical College, Vellore.
- Experience in the management of children with various developmental disorders and inclusion of differently-abled children.
- Works with parents to ensure that the children get the best of care, attention, and support.
- Focuses on empowering children with disabilities by helping them reach their maximum potential and capabilities.
- Was one of the judges for Miss Kerala Special, a paegent for differently abled women, organized by JCI Trissur in 2019
- Organized workshops, conferences and webinars on autism spectrum disorder, learning disability, early childhood development and other neurodevelopmental disorders; resource person for many webinars and conferences.