Dr. Maria Grace Treasa
Speech Language Pathology
A Speech & Language Pathologist with 15 years of experience, Dr. Maria Grace Treasa is an expert in assessment, diagnosis and treatment of communication disorders, especially in children. Trained in management of speech and hearing (both congenital and acquired) disorders, she excels in providing comprehensive treatment solutions for speech, language, fluency, social, cognitive-communication and swallowing disorders. Her fields of special interest include management of paediatric speech-language disorders and autism spectrum disorders. Dr. Maria Grace heads the paediatric speech-language pathology division at Aster KIND.
- Lecturer in Speech - Language Pathology, Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences, Kochi
- Lecturer in Speech - Language Pathology, ICCONS, Shoranur.
- Invited Speaker at communication-related symposiums at several Pre-Schools/ Schools / Hospitals / Speech and Hearing Institutes
- Examiner at Amrita University and KUHS.
- External examiner for Manipal University.
- Gold medalist for MSc.
- Best Student Clinician Award 2007
- 9 publications, 13 scientific paper presentations
- Organized various autism workshops, was resource person for various conferences / webinars, RCI inspector for few colleges