Dr. Vijaya Mohan S
An expert in Joint Reconstruction with more than 16 years of experience, Dr. Vijay Mohan specializes in Hip and Knee Replacement Surgery. Trained in Europe, Thailand, and India, he is adept at advanced robotic orthopaedic procedures. His areas of interest include arthroscopy and complex trauma involving the lower limb. He has completed a Fellowship in Arthroplasty from Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences (AIMS), Kochi where he has also worked as a Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon and an Associate Professor. Counted among the highly-ranked surgeons in primary and revision joint replacement, he is skilled in computer navigation and patient-specific knee replacement. He has earned a Diplomate of the National Board (DNB) in Orthopaedics, a Diploma in Orthopaedics (D Ortho), and an MBBS degree from Government Medical College, Thiruvananthapuram. He worked at Lourdes Hospital and Government Medical College in Kochi; Bishop Benziger Hospital, Kollam; and Regional Cancer Centre, Thiruvananthapuram before joining the Centre of Excellence in Orthopaedics at Aster Medcity. A qualified Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS) provider, Dr. Vijaya is a keen trainer of arthroplasty and arthroscopy skills. He has been invited as faculty to various national and international conferences for presentations and live surgery demonstrations.
- Trained at: Arthrolab Munich | The European center for Knee Research, Belgium| ZNA Middleheim, Antwerp| Heilih Hart Hospital, Lier| Chulalongkorn University Hospital, Bangkok| Ameos Klinicum Halberstedt, Germany.
- One of the most renowned surgeons in primary and revision joint replacement
- Highly skilled in computer navigation, patient specific knee replacement
- Expert in Robotic Orthopaedic Surgery
- Qualified ATLS provider and is a keen trainer in Arthroplasty and arthroscopic skills
- Invited as Faculty to various national and international conferences for presentations and live surgery demonstrations