Dr. Raghuram Menon
Senior Specialist - Plastic Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery
Dr. Raghuram Menon completed his MBBS from Govt Medical College Thrissur in 2013 , MS (General Surgery) from Govt Medical College Calicut in 2017 and MCh (Plastic Surgery) from Institute of Research & Rehabilitation of Hand & Plastic Surgery, Stanely Medical College Chennai, Tamilnadu in 2020.
He was the recipient of the Stanley MMR Gold medal in 2020 .
As he had a keen interest in Reconstructive surgery he went on to do a Fellowship in Reconstructive Micro-Surgery at Tata Medical Centre Kolkata for an year. He also cleared his DrNB in plastic surgery in 2022.
His areas of interest are predominantly cancer reconstruction, hand surgery, brachial plexus surgery and Aesthetic surgery. He has presented Papers at various state and National conferences.
- Hand and trauma microsurgery
- Oncoreconstructive surgery
- Lower limb reconstruction
- Brachial plexus surgery
- Post Burns reconstruction
- Treatment of congenital limb deformities
- Aesthetic surgery( scar revision, gynaecomastia , breast augmentation/ reduction, rhinoplasty)
- Maxillofacial trauma surgery
- Trauma care and resuscitation
- Emergency Gastrointestinal surgery
- Elective general surgery (hernia / hydrocele/ thyroid/ breast/ varicose veins)
- Best outgoing student during Plastic surgery MCh
- Member of - APSI ( Association of Plastic Surgeons of India)
- Member of - IAAPS (Indian association of aesthetic plastic surgeons)
- Member of ISAPS( International society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons)
- Member of KPSA( Kairali Plastic Surgeons Association)
- Member of IMA ( Indian medical association)
- Paper – Anatomical variations and Clinical Significance of Musculocutaneous nerve with respect to Brachial Plexus surgery at TANPAPS 2020
- Paper - Sentinel Lymph Node biopsy In Treatment of malignant melanoma - Prognostic Indicator at WB Annual Plastic surgery conference 2021
- Paper - TALES 2021 - Tata medical centre Kolkata - Different reconstructive options for chest wall reconstruction , an overview