Dr. Anand Gangadharan
Specialist - Neonatology
Dr. Anand Gangadharan did his MBBS KMCT Medical College, Calicut and MD (Pediatrics), Dr D Y Patil Medical College & Research Centre, Pimpri, Pune. He also worked as MD Trainee in Pediatrics at Dr D Y Patil Medical College & Research Centre, Pimpri, Pune. Also took Fellowship in Neonatology (NNF) at Iqraa International Hospital & Research Centre, Kozhikode.
- Study of Prevalence of Autism Spectrum Disorder in age group between 18 months to 6 years in patients visiting a tertiary care hospital – a cross-sectional study; International Journal of Early Childhood Special Education (INTJECSE) ; Manuscript ID: INTJECSE-10448; ISSN: 1308-5581
- A Study on Antibiotic sensitivity of organisms found on newborn skin; International Medical Journal; Volume 28; Issue 9; October 2021; Pages 5967- 5977; ISSN: 13412051
- Fulminant late-onset sepsis due to Elizabethkingia meningoseptica in term newborns: Case reports; Journal of Clinical Neonatology; Manuscript ID:jcn_8_22
- Self Regressing Scalp Arteriovenous Malformation In A Neonate – A Case report: Case reports; Journal of Clinical Neonatology; Manuscript ID:jcn_32_22
- Diabetes Insipidus versus Tubulopathy -Presented as Oral presentation in the educational activity titled “CME in Basic Paediatric Endocrinology for Paediatricians & 3rd Dr. S. Thangavelu Oration” held in the month of February 2021, provided by Mehta Multispeciality Hospitals Pvt. Ltd. & IAP-CCB in online platform on dates: 20-02-2021 & 21-02-2021.
- “Self-regressing arteriovenous malformation in a neonate – a case report” - Presented as E-poster in the 17th Annual Conference of Maharashtra State NNF “MAHA NEOCON” AOP Nagpur “NAPCON” on 24th October,2021 at Hotel Centre Point, Ramdaspeth, Nagpur.