Dr. Belvina Ann Joseph
Dr. Belvina Ann Joseph with a empathetic and professional attitude with ability to relate to children.She completed her MBBS from Thanjavur Government Medical College, Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu and DNB (Paediatrics) from Little Flower Hospital and Research Centre ,Angamaly, Ernakulam, Kerala(NABH Accredited).
Conventional and comprehensive management of children and neonates.
- "Nephrotic Syndrome - a comprehensive management" presented to the faculty of Little Flower Hospital on August 2019.
- "Neonatal Meningitis"- presented to the faculty of Little Flower Hospital on December 2019.
- "A Case Of Neontal Alloimmune Thrombocytopenia"-presented at IAP Madhyakerala branch on January 2020.
- "Down's Syndrome Management"- presented at IAP Angamaly branch on 16 March 2020
- "Cerebral Palsy and Microcephaly"- presented to the faculty of Little Flower Hospital on September 2020.
- "Management Of Infants Born to COVID-19 Positive Mothers"- presented to the faculty of departments of Pediatrics and Gynecology on December 2020.
- "Adolescent Immunisation"-presented to the faculty of Little Flower on February 2021
Master's Thesis - Research Dissertation
- Clobazam for prevention of recurrent febrile seizures - a prospective cohort study (submitted as partial fulfilment of the requirement for Diplomate of National Board in Paediatrics)