Dr. Salim VP
Dr. Salim V. P. took his MBBS in 2001 from Calicut Medical College & MS (General Surgery) in 2006 from Govt medical college, Raipur (CG). He worked as asst professor in General Surgery at KMCT Medical College, Mukkom. He took his DNB (Surgical Oncology) in 2012 from Apollo Cancer Hospital, Chennai. His field of interest is Thoracic, Gynaec, GI Malignancies, and Robotic Onco surgery.
- Got Best Paper Award in National conference ISO, 2011, Orissa.
- Did various presentations and chaired various sessions at Kerala and National conferences.
- Actively participated in various rural and urban forums/ community centers for creating awareness about cancer among people. Led several seminars, camps, public events.
- Proud participant in comprehensive cancer management and multi-disciplinary tumor board discussions at Mims Oncology team, Aster Hospital, Calicut.
- A rare case of eccrine carcinoma axilla, Indian Journal of Surgery, 2020.
- The combined approach in excision of Epitheloid angiosarcoma Scalp, Indian Journal of Surgery, 2020.
- Giant Cystic Lymphangioma of Small Bowel Mesentery, Indian Journal of Surgery, 2020.