Dr. Prasanth Mohan
Consultant - Anaesthesiology and Critical care
Dr Prasanth Mohan is Consultant Anaesthesiology and Critical care working at Aster MIMS, Kannur. He completed his MBBS from Pariyaram Medical College, Kannur and MD from Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences, Kochi. With over 8 years of experience in Anesthesiology and Critical care he had worked as Associate Professor in Sree Narayana Institute of Medical Sciences, Kochi before joining Aster MIMS
- Post operative ICU management
- USG guided regional anesthesia
- Obstetric anesthesia and analgesia.
- Life Member- Indian Medical Association
- Past secretary-Indian Society of Aneasthesiologists, N.Paravur branch,Kochi.
Comparison of margin of safety following two different techniques of preoxygenation-Journal of Anaesthesiology Clinical Pharmacology
Effectiveness of transtracheal lidocaine as an adjunct to general anaesthesia in providing patient immobility during total parotidectomy: A comparison with dexmedetomidine infusion- Journal of Anaesthesiology Clinical Pharmacology. Awards & Recognition's: