Dr. Jasim Mohammed
Senior Consultant - Interventional Cardiology
MBBS, MD( General Medicine), MRCP(UK), DNB( Cardiology)
Dr. Jasim Mohammed passed DNB Cardiology in June 2017. He also earned a Membership in the Royal Colleges of Physicians of the United Kingdom (MRCP) in 2013. Post Graduation in internal Medicine passed in May 2008 from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh, India.
- Dr Jasim Worked as Consulatant cardiologist at Sri Narayani Hospital and Research centre,Vellore, Since July 2017.
- Senior Registrar in Cardiology at KIMS Hospital, Trivandrum from 30/01/2016 to 29/01/2017
- Senior resident in Cardiology(Baharain Defense Force Hospital)-Mohammed Khalifa Bin Salman Al Khalifa Cardiac Centre-January 2012 to February 2014
- Assistant Professor in General Medicine at Kannur Medical College November to October 2011
- Worked as Physician in ARAMCO RAC, Dhahran, KSA
- Worked as Junior resident at Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Aligarh from 02/05/2005-01/05/2008.
Area of expertise
- High-Risk cases.
Awards and recognitions
- Publications: Role of serum Fibrinogen in patients ischemic cerebrovascular Disease.NMCJ ( Nepal Medical College Journal)2007;9(2): 88-92
- Role of Lamotrigine in management of Bipolar mood disorder patients with breakthrough depression.Indian Journal of Behavioral sciences. Vol No:16(2)&17(1), Oct 2006 April 2007, Page 60-65.