Dr. B Sudhakar
Dr. Sudhakar is a Kidney Specialist in Hyderabad and Consultant Nephrologist at Aster Prime Hospital. He has completed his MBBS from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam in 1975. In 1979, he obtained his MD in General Medicine from the same college.
Dr. Sudhakar completed DNB in Nephrology from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad in 1994. He is a member of API and Indian Society of Nephrology
- Dr. Sudhakar is a nephrologist in Hyderabad. He started his career as an assistant professor of Medicine at Kakathiya Medical College from 1983-1988.
- Dr. Sudhakar worked as a medical superintendent at the Ministry of Health, Saudi Arabia from 1988-1992.
- He continued his teaching profession and worked as an assistant professor of medicine between 1992 to 2001.
- Dr. Sudhakar worked as a Consultant Nephrologist at Yashoda Hospital between 2001 to 2007.
- In the year 2007 Dr.Sudhakar started working as a Consultant Nephrologist at Aster Prime Hospital.
- Urinary tract infections (UTI)
- Adult nephrology
- Dialysis / Hemodialysis Nephrology
- Nephrology ICU
- Renal replacement therapy
- Transplant nephrology