Dr. Sneha Sood
Dr Sneha Sood is one of the best dermatologist in Bangalore at Aster RV Hospital. With rich expertise in the field, she has gained deep knowledge in the management of a wide range of dermatology ailments. She is one of the Best Dermatologist in Bangalore who is committed to offering the highest quality medical care.
Years of Experience:
Dr Sneha has 2 years of hands-on training in Hair Transplant surgery (F.U.E.). She was an Assistant Doctor for 2 years with Dr Srinivasa Murthy (M.D., D.V.D., FAAD). She has vast experience in the assessment and treatment of a wide range of skin problems and has strong skills to deliver comprehensive dermatology care for patients.
She completed M.B.B.S. from Tribhuvan University, Nepal (First Division), Diploma in Dermatology, Venereology and Leprosy (D.V.D.L.) and she is a Gold Medalist.
Membership And Registration:
- Karnataka Medical Council: Registration No. 2013 19 KTK.
- Member of Indian Association of Dermatology, Venereology and Leprosy (IADVL).
- Member of Association of Cutaneous Surgeons of India (ACSI).
- Member of Indian Medical Association (IMA).
- 2015: Poster presentation on Lymphangioma Circumscriptum - CME On Dermatopathology, Bagalkot, Karnataka
- 2016: Poster presentation on Primary Idiopathic Systemic Amyloidosis: Rare & Fatal Condition – JNMC Scientific Society CME
- 2016: Paper presentation on Gianotti Crosti Syndrome-Disease commonly seen rarely diagnosed - CUTICON, Hubli, Karnataka
- 2016: Paper presentation on Primary Idiopathic Systemic Amyloidosis: Rare & Fatal Condition - CUTICON, Hubli, Karnataka.
- 2018: Award paper presentation on A study of comparison of graft characteristics among South Indian population undergoing Follicular Unit extraction in a private clinic- DASIL, Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Lymphatic Filariasis: Lifeline (Journal of KLES Dr Prabhakar Kore Hospital & MRC), Aug. 2016, Issue XXXI, No.46-48
- Sneha Sood DDVL, Mohammad Jafferany MD, Sushruth, Vinaya Kumar MD. (2020, October 02). Depression, psychosocial implications related to acne vulgaris and psychiatric comorbidities.
- Shivakumar S, & Jafferany M,& Sood S, & Kumar, VS. Cosmetic Presentations and Challenges of Body Dysmorphic Disorder and its Collaborative Management. Journal of Cutaneous and Aesthetic Surgery. 2020, Sep; Pub Status: Submitted.
Awards & Recognitions:
- She secured a Gold Medal in Forensic medicine.
- She was the Batch topper in Med school (1st,2nd & Final year).
- She was the Gold Medalist in PG Diploma in Dermatology, Venereology and Leprosy.