Dr. Gangu Hiral Shivashankar
Consultant - Orthopedics
Dr Gangu Hiral is a highly experienced orthopedic surgeon and has served in the field for nearly 15 years. He has vast clinical experience in Orthopedic Trauma, Joint restoration, reconstruction and regeneration. He has worked in reputed JCI accredited hospitals in India and abroad.
He had pursued his post graduation from Goa Medical College and has undergone training with Dr Ashok Johari at Children orthopedic Center Mumbai, also he underwent ISAKOS Shoulder sports injury training at Barcelona, Spain.
Dr Gangu Hiral completed his master's degree in Orthopedics from Goa Medical College in 2008, and he underwent residency training in Arthroplasty in 2009 under Dr Bandekar at Goa medical college.
His fellowship at Children Orthopedic Centre at Mumbai was under supervision of renowned senior Prof Dr. Ashok Johari in 2009. He has vast experience in Orthopedic Trauma including Pelvis Acetabular fracture surgeries. He has proven expertise in Advanced Arthroscopy of Knee and Shoulder and Sports injuries. He is very keen in joint restoration, realignment and Joint preservation surgeries of Hip and knee, including regenerative orthopedics.
AO TRAUMA, IOA, KOA, ISKSSA, ISAKOS
- Update on Anatomy and Function of meniscus, Bangalore Arthroscopy Society 2021
- Ponseti Techniques in CTEV, HOA, 2013
- MPFL Reconstruction in Lateral patellar instability, WIROC 2009.
- Hip reconstruction, restoration, regeneration.
- Pelvi Acetabular Fracture Surgery and Orthopedic Trauma with AO techniques
- Shoulder and Knee arthroscopy and sports reconstruction
- Pediatric Orthopedics and pediatric trauma.