Dr. Sethu Mohan K
Senior Specialist - Pediatric surgery
Highly motivated and passionate pediatric surgeon completed MBBS in 2015 from MOSC Medical College, Kolenchery, Kerala. Post graduation in MS general surgery with a Gold medal from Amrita institute of Medical Sciences, Kochi, Kerala in 2019. Completed MCh in Pediatric surgery from the prestigious Indira Gandhi Institute of Child Health, Bangalore in 2022(RGUHS) with University second rank. Served as Assistant professor in Pediatric surgery at Indira Gandhi Institute of Child Health Bangalore from 2022-2023.Have performed numerous pediatric and neonatal minimally invasive surgeries, bronchoscopies, and pediatric urological procedures during my tenure at Indira Gandhi Hospital.
- Pediatric and Neonatal Minimally invasive surgery
- Pediatric Urology with special interest in Hypospadiology.
- Have won best paper awards in various national and state level conferences.
- Life member of Indian medical association.
- Life member of Association of surgeons of India.
- Associate life member of Indian association of pediatric surgeons
- Published a paper on “TORSION OF GIANT OCCIPITAL ENCEPHALOCOELE IN A 2 DAY OLD INFANT: EMERGENT SURGERY AND OUTCOME” in child’s nervous system journal. (DOI : 10.1007/s00381-023-06020-0).