A Medical Oncologist with more than 10 years of experience, Dr. Arun Warrier specialises in comprehensive management of solid tumours and lymphomas in adults. Trained at some of the finest institutions in India and United Kingdom, he is an expert in providing optimal, multidisciplinary cancer care by combining advanced diagnostic and treatment modes including genomic risk stratification, molecular targeted therapy and immunotherapy, based on international protocols. Dr. Arun’s area of special interest is Gastrointestinal Oncology.
- Trained in multidisciplinary management of various malignancies, ranging from solid tumours to blood cancers – both adult and paediatric.
- Expert in planning optimal, customised treatment strategies based on the patient profile and all other medical parameters.
- Focuses on providing the best possible outcome with a holistic approach and helps the patient take an informed decision.
- Actively encourages involvement of counsellors during the entire course of treatment to help patients bear with the symptoms and stress.
- Experience in providing palliative care.
- Have conducted several awareness programmes on the need for early cancer detection and prevention by adopting a healthy lifestyle.