Dr. Thirumalesh K Reddy is a Senior Consultant in the department of Orthopedic Surgery. Having completed his training from India and from the United Kingdom, he carries a rich experience of close to 20 years. He has completed Uni-compartment joint replacement course from, Swindon, UK, AO principles course at Davos, Switzerland, Hoffman’s external fixator course, Wrightington hospital, UK, acute trauma and life support course, Croydon, UK and basic surgical skill courses from south wales, UK.
His field of expertise is in total knee arthroplasty, partial knee arthroplasty, patella-Femoral arthroplasty, total hip arthroplasty (primary, revision and complex primary surgeries), arthroscopic surgeries, ligament reconstruction and trauma surgeries. Dr Thirumalesh has been an active participant in attending several conferences, seminars, workshops and talks. He has several publications and presentations both in India and in the United Kingdom.
- Total knee replacement (primary, complex primary and revision)
- Total hip replacement (primary, complex primary and revision)
- Patello- femoral joint replacement
- Uni-compartment replacement
- Knee arthroscopy for ligament reconstruction
- Cartilage repair
- Corrective osteotomies
- State 1st rank in MS Orthopedics and gold medallist, Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences
- Fellowship in joint replacement and arthroscopy, Princess Royal University Hospital, London
- Bangalore Orthopedic society
- Indian Medical Association
- FPV patello-femoral arthroplasty- early results. JBJS (Br) J Bone Joint Surg Br 2012 vol. 94-B no. SUPP IV 130
- Reducing Intraoperative Blood Loss during Hip Arthroplasty using Helium Ion Coagulation Journal of Orthopaedic Surgery and Research – June 2008