The Preconceptional clinic at Aster MIMS Calicut is conducted on every Thursdays 9am to 2 pm
To provide preconceptional screening and health education for couple planning pregnancy.
- Physical examination
- Relevant cross consultations
- Optimizing previous disease and medications for better perinatal outcome.
Consultant: Dr. Nazer Thalamkandathil
Goals of Preconceptional care.
- Improve knowledge, attitude and behavior of men and women related to preconceptional health.
- Assure that all women of child bearing age receive preconceptional care services - including evidence-based risk screening Health promotions and investigations that will enable them to enter pregnancy in optional health.
- Reduce risks indicated by a previous adverse pregnancy outcome through interconceptional interventions to prevent or minimize recurrent adverse outcomes.
- Reduce the disparities in adverse pregnancy outcomes.
Consultant: Dr. Hazuriya Sadique
We have some of the best specialists from around the world, they bring years of experience and offer evidence-based treatment to ensure the best care for you.