Dr. Smitha Muraletharan
Senior consultant - Internal Medicine
Dr. Smitha is a Senior consultant in Internal medicine, did her M.B.B.S and DNB General Medicine from the Prestigious Calicut Medical college, Kerala 2000-2003. Following this she has worked in various hospitals both India and Abroad. Dr. Smitha has acquired her MRCP qualification from the Royal College of Physicians, UK in 2012. She also has been awarded FRCP recognition from Royal College of Physicians, Edinburgh in 2017. In addition she possesses a Fellowship in Diabetes Mellitus accredited by Royal Liverpool Academy, UK in 2016. She comes with a variety of experience and expertise in dealing with both complex medical cases and life style diseases.
Her main area of interest is in treating patient with lifestyle diseases such as diabetes mellitus, hypertension and dyslipidemia. She also has very good experience in treating variety of other medical cases including communicable and non communicable diseases. She believes in a holistic and preventive approach to diseases with proper lifestyle changes.
- Treatment of Infectious diseases
- Treatment of lifestyle diseases such as diabetes, hypertension, dyslipidemia.
- Treatment of multisystem disorders
- Member and Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians UK.
- Member of the Association of Physicians of India and Indian Medical Association