Dr. P.G. Shylendra Babu
Dr. P.G.Shylendra Babu is a Specialist at Aster MIMS Calicut. He has completed his MBBS from Madurai Govt. Rajaji Medical College and Hospital, Madurai under Dr MGR Medical University, Tamilnadu. He pursued his DNB (ORTHOPAEDICS) at Rex Ortho Hospital, Coimbatore,Tamilnadu under National Board of Examinations, New Delhi, and MNAMS from National Academy of Medical Science, New Delhi. Doctor have experience of 3 years. To his credit, he has many awards like a Dr PT Tejeswar Rao Gold medal, IOACON 2018 for Best PG Paper Presentation, Dr P.Suryanarayan Gold medal for Arthroplasty, TNOACON 2022 And Best Planning Award, AO TRAUMA BLENDED COURSE.
Dr. P.G.Shylendra Babu worked as Arthroscopy Fellow, Madurai Institute of Sports Medicine, Madurai and Senior Resident, Rex Ortho Hospital, Coimbatore.
- Basic Trauma
- Polytrauma Management
- Hand surgery
- Dr PT Tejeswar Rao Gold medal, IOACON 2018 Best PG Paper Presentation
- Dr P.Suryanarayan Gold medal for Arthroplasty, TNOACON 2022
- Best Planning Award, AO TRAUMA BLENDED COURSE
Shylendra Babu, C Rex, Bharath Hd, Saravana Kumar, Sayantan Saha “ Functional Outcome Of Proximal phalanx Fracture Of Hand-Double Intramedullary K-Wire Fixation Technique” Published In Tamilnadu Orthopaedic Journal, Volume 46, Issue 1, February 2019.
Bharath Hd, C Rex, Niraj Tapadiya, Sayantan Saha, Shylendra Babu “Expectation, satisfaction and clinical outcome of patients undergoing Total Knee Arthroplasty-A Prospective Study” published In Tamilnadu Orthopaedic Journal, volume 46, Issue 1, February 2019.
BOOKS, (Authored in Two Books)
- “K-WIRING – PRINCIPLES AND TECHNIQUES” (Thieme Publishers) -2nd edtion 2. CLINICAL ASSESSMENT AND EXAMINATION IN ORTHOPAEDICS (Jaypee Publisher)- 2nd edition
- Functional outcomes of proximal phalanx fractures – Double Intramedullary K Wire fixation technique
- Ligamentotaxis Anovel concept on comminuted finger fractures using Single K Wire.
- Double antegrade K Wiring technique for proximal phalanx fracture.
- Patient and Doctor Perception in terms of functional outcome of patient after single sitting bilateral total knee arthroplasty
- A case of ankylosed elbow neglected radial head fracture with myositis ossificans., Medal Poster