Dr. Naveen Ganjoo
Senior Consultant - Hepatology & Integrated Liver Care
Dr Naveen Ganjoo he is working as a Senior Consultant-Hepatology & Integrated Liver Care at Aster RV,Bengaluru.He has completed his MBBS in 2005 and M. D in Internal Medicine in 2010 from Adichunchanagiri Institute of Medical Sciences, BG Nagara, Mandya, Karnataka. He successfully underwent Fellowship/Residency in Gastroenterology from Manipal Hospital, Old Airport Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, in 2012 and later obtained his Fellowship Liver Diseases and Transplant from Mount Sinai Medical Center, New York, USA in 2015.
- Pre and Post liver transplant management of patients with Liver disease
- Pediatric liver transplant
- Gastrointestinal emergencies viz. gastrointestinal bleed, medical management of all acute abdominal conditions, liver failure, biliary and pancreatic problems.
- Diagnostic and therapeutic endoscopy (banding, electrocoagulation, foreign body removal, feeding tube placement, percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy).
- Colonoscopy and retrograde ileoscopy (diagnostic, snare polypectomy).
- Newer gastrointestinal and hepatobiliary imaging techniques viz. magnetic resonance imaging, angiography, spiral and three-dimensional CT, virtual endoscopy
- Organizing committee member in numerous conferences during the Post graduate and subsequently
- Worked and help start a Journal for AIMS, BG Nagar.
- Integral part for conceptualizing national conference for 4 consecutive years –Frontiers in Liver disease, an annual meeting with national and international faculty and delegates.
- Founder member of Liver Transplant Society of India (LTSI)
- Member of the American Association for the study of Liver Diseases (AASLD), Indian National Association for Study of Liver Diseases (INASL), and the American college of Gastroenterology (ACG)
Faculty lectures National and state conferences
- Frontiers in Liver disease- Acute Liver Failure 2014, Bangalore, India
- Fatty Liver disease burden in Kerala, Thrissur Gut club, Kerala, India
- Frontiers in Liver disease – Critically Ill Cirrhotic 2016, Kochi, India
- ISG Kerala – Non hepatic surgeries in Cirrhotic 2016, Kochi India
- Transplant immunology – Symposium on Liver transplant pathology and Immunology 2016, Bangalore, India
- Acute cellular rejection (CRP and Procalcitonin)- CLBS 2017, Delhi, India
- Acute on Chronic liver failure –CAST ,2017, Delhi, India
- Acute on Chronic liver failure- Scores and uses. South Asian transplant congress, 2018, Delhi
- HCC – beyond Milan. Panel discussion. LTSICON 2019, Kochi India
- Cirrhosis and Transplant – Mysore Medical college summit. Mysore, India 2019
- Fatty Liver Indian perspective- 2019, Tumkur, India
- TIPS-are we underutilizing it- Portal hypertension Summit,2019, Mumbai, India
- Branched Chain Amino acids in Sarcopenia – Liver summit Bangalore, 2020, India
- Bovine colostrum in intestinal permeability – Chennai Gut Club (Virtual meeting), 2020, India
- Oral presentation at 4th International Conference on Hepatology
- Saif Rehan, Jacob M, Ganjoo Naveen, Panackel Charles. Robotic right hepatectomy (video presentation). Dubai, UAE, April 2017.
- Saif Rehan, Jacob Mathew, Ganjoo Naveen, Panackel Charles. The clinical value of rhenium188 TARE in the treatment of advanced liver cancer. Poster at IHPBA, Bangalore, India, January 2017.
- Saif Rehan, Jacob Mathew, Ganjoo Naveen, Panackel Charles. Robotic right hepatectomy (video presentation). Oral presentation at IHPBA, Bangalore, India, January 2017.
- Various GUT Club meetings in Karnataka and Kerala
- NASH Database for Mount Sinai , Mount Sinai, New York, 2015
- Auto-anticoagulation in Cirrhotics – Liver club meet, Bangalore, India 2013
- Granulomatous Hepatitis – Tuberculosis or sarcoidosis; Can we differentiate- 2011 (Poster at Post Graduate Institute Of Medical Research , Chandigarh , India)
- A Complicated case of Pancreatic Pleural effusion – 2009 (Poster at KAPICON, Davangere, Karnataka, India)
- A Rare case on Chronic Malabsorption due to Strongyloides – Case Discussion, Mysore, Karnataka, India- 2012
- Transjugular Intrahepatic portosystemic shunt – Portal Hypertension guidance 2019
- Naveen Ganjoo, Rommel S, Rehan Saif. Text book on Portal Hypertension
- Presentations at various Fellowship Programme and CMEs by Indian Medical Association