Dr.Anil Kumar R
One of the most respected Interventional Cardiologists in South India, Dr. Anil Kumar has more than 25 years of experience in management of complex heart conditions and diseases in adults. Trained at some of the finest institutes in the United Kingdom and India, his areas of special interest include advanced management of heart failure and preventive cardiology. Expert in interventional management of heart diseases/ disorders/ failure in adults Federation Lead Examiner for PACES (Royal College of Physicians, United Kingdom) in Kochi. Worked as Head of Department of Cardiology at the Belhoul Speciality Hospital, Dubai Trained in Cardiac Electrophysiology at the Freeman Hospital, Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom Former Professor of Cardiology at JIPMER, Pondicherry
- Initiated the program of Coronary Angiography and Angioplasty, including Primary Angioplasty in JIPMER
- Commonwealth Scholarship Awardee
- Mentor to many Post Doctoral Fellows in invasive cardiology.
- Published 18 articles in International and Indian medical journals
- Authored Chapters in Cardiology Update & Textbook of Cardiology