Dr. Sanjay Bhat
He is an expert in Transracial coronary interventions. He has rendered valuable service in many reputed hospitals across Bangalore. Besides being an affiliate of many medical associations, he was a member of faculty at M S Ramaiah medical college and Dr. B R Ambedkar Medical College, Bangalore. He is a member of the national academy of medical sciences, Indian medical association, Indian college of cardiology, cardiology society of India and an international fellow of the European college of cardiology. He completed his MBBS from Bangalore medical college, Bangalore and pursued his post-graduation in internal medicine from government medical college, Mysore and was conferred MD in general medicine by Rajiv Gandhi University of health sciences .
He did his cardiology training at Wockhardt Hospital, Bangalore and acquired his DNB in cardiology certification from the national board of examinations, New Delhi. He was a consultant cardiologist at CSI hospital, Fortis Hospital Cunningham Road and Narayana Multispecialty Hospital Whitefield. He has undergone specialized training in complex coronary interventions, rot ablation, IVUS, FFR, OCT and pacemaker implantation at Asan Medical Centre, Seoul, Korea, Cleveland clinic USA and Mount Sinai Hospital New York, USA.
- Well versed in general & Paediatric cardiology ECHO - TTE/ TEE Transradial coronary interventions Percutaneous management of acute coronary syndromes Complex coronary angioplasties (Left main
- graft vessels
- CTO) Peripheral vascular interventions Venous interventions Device implantations for ASD
- PDA VSD Valvotomy (PTMC
- BPV) Pacemakers (Single chamber and dual chamber) AICD
- CRT/CRTD implantation Cardiac electrophysiology Well versed with filter devices such as emboshield and spider fx and access site closure with persclose and angioseal
- Registered Medical Practitioner Member of Cardiological Society of India Member of Indian College of Cardiology Member of National Academy of Medical Sciences Member of National Academy of Medical Sciences Member of Indian Medical Association Fellow of European Society of Cardiology Member SCAI