Dr. Venkatesulu R S
Consultant - Interventional Cardiology
Scaling heights of success with hard work and dedication and leaving a mark of excellence on each decision, Dr. Venkatesulu has a rich experience of 24 years in patient treatment and medical services. He is proficient in providing emergency treatment and performing a history and physical examination and coordinating with a diverse range of departments, professionals, and programs through a complete understanding of the healthcare arena and integrated networks.
Dr. Venkatesulu is experienced in managing complete medical and administration involving technical, administrative and manpower (medical and non-medical) management. He has extensive knowledge of the information and techniques needed to diagnose and treat human injuries, diseases, and deformities - this includes symptoms, treatment alternatives, drug properties and interactions, and preventive health-care measures. He consults with specialists and medical professionals about patient care and treatment and instructs what care is to be given after an operation by nursing and medical staff.
Dr. Venkatesulu has rich experience in OPD management, has organized health camps and lead health marketing across corporate hospital segments. He is involved in prescribing or administering treatment, therapy, medication, vaccination and other specialized medical care to prevent illness, disease or injury and is skilled in planning and implementing health programs in hospitals for prevention or treatment of injury or illness. He has strong experience in all aspects of hospital management including manpower planning, selection, facilities administration, cross-divisional coordination and liaison with external bodies for smooth running of the hospital and patient care services. From 2003 to the present, Dr. Venkatesulu has worked in various capacities in well-known institutions. He has a DM (Cardiology) from Ramchandra University, General Medicine from Mysore University, Bangalore and MBBS (Medicine) from Mysore University, Bangalore.
- General/ Internal Medicine
- hospital administration and support
- patient care services
- cross-functional Coordination
- OPD/Emergency Care
- reporting and documentation
- strategic planning
- medical advisory services and team management. Extensive knowledge of the information and techniques needed to diagnose and treat human injuries
- diseases and deformities - this includes symptoms
- treatment alternatives
- drug properties and interactions
- and preventive health-care measures. Dr. Venkatesulu has rich experience in OPD management
- has organized health camps and led health marketing across corporate hospital segments. He is involved in prescribing or administering treatment
- vaccination and other specialized medical care to prevent illness
- disease or injury and is skilled in planning and implementing health programs in hospitals for prevention or treatment of injury or illness.