What Is a Liver Transplant?
A liver transplant is a surgical procedure that replaces someone’s diseased liver with all or part of a healthy one from another person, who’s called a donor.
In this video Doctors discuss about the topic
- When Is a Liver Transplant Needed?
- How Do People Get Selected for Liver Transplants?
- Which Tests Are Required Before Getting a Liver Transplant?
- Who Can Be a Liver Transplant Donor?
- After a Liver Transplant.
- Dr. Mathew Jacob, Consultant- HPB & Abdominal Multi Organ Transplant Surgery
- Dr. Charles Panackel, Consultant - Hepatology
- Dr. Anish G Nair, Specialist- Integrated Liver Care
- Dr. Sudheer Mohammed M, Senior Specialist- Integrated Liver Care
- Dr. Priyanka Chandran, Specialist - Transplant Anaesthesia and Critical Care