Dr. Dhiraj K Balaji
Dr Dhiraj K Balaji is a Senior Consultant in Paediatric Surgery and Paediatric Urology at Aster CMI Hospital, BangaloreAster CMI Hospital, Bangalore. He is a highly qualified and experienced Surgeon in the field of Pediatric Surgery and Paediatric Urology.
With 20 years of experience he has performed more than 2000 various common surgical cases as well as Complex reconstructive cases like Genitoplasty, Bladder Augmentation, Oesophageal replacement, Mitrofanoff procedure. He is an Outstanding Paediatric Surgeon and Paediatric Urologist with exemplary skills.
He acquired Superspecialtiy training in Paediatric Surgery from Indira Gandhi Children Hospital, Bangalore, which is a Premier Children's Hospital in Bangalore. He has done his Masters in General Surgery from Baroda Medical College, M S University which is one of the oldest institutes in the country.
- General Paediatric Surgery
- Paediatric Urology
Special interest in Hypospadias repair
Congenital anomalies of Kidney ureter, Bladder
Reconstructive Urology - Extropy repair , Bladder Augmentation, Feminizing genitoplasty etc.
- Neonatal Surgery
- Paediatric Thoracic Surgery
- Minimal Invasive Surgery
Laproscopy - Appendicectomy, Orchidopexy etc
Thoracoscopy ,Empyema, Lung Cyst , Lobectomy etc
Endo Urology - P U Valves, Ureteroceles etc
- Paediatric Rigid Bronchoscopy with foreign Body Removal
- Paediatric Hepato Biliary - Pancreatic conditions
Secured All India Gold Medal in Paediatric Surgery (National Board of Examination) for the year 2007 -2008
Fellowship & Membership
- Indian Association of Paediatric Surgeons
- Bangalore Surgical Association
Talks & Publication
- He has many National & International Publications for his credit
- Presented 2 papers in International Paediatric Surgery Conference held in Delhi
- He has actively participated in organizing workshops
- Basic Laparoscopic training courses for Peaediatic Surgeons, Advanced Laparoscopic program
- Attended International workshops on Laparoscopy, Thoracoscopy , Hypospadias Repair and workshop on Deflux for Ureteric reflux.