Dr. Binoy P S
Specialist in Hand Reconstructive Surgery and Micro Surgery: Dr. Benoy is an internationally trained orthopaedic with more than eleven years of experience in Hand Reconstructive Surgery and Microsurgery. He is trained in some of the finest institutes in India and Europe including the Arthrolab Munich, Germany and Institut De La Main, Paris, France. He is an expert in diagnosing and treating cerebral palsy, congenital hand disorders, brachial plexus injuries, complex wrist disorders, and hand trauma.
Dr. Binoy has wide-ranging experience in performing highly advanced hand surgeries and microsurgeries such as wrist arthroscopy, tendon and peripheral nerve reconstructions, free flaps, re-plantation, and endoscopic surgery of the upper limb. He is also an excellent teacher and works as a regular faculty in various national and international Orthopaedic and hand surgery meetings.
- Has published in many index research publications in peer-reviewed national and international journals
- Has published three theses in national and international journals
- Unit Chief of Hand Surgery and Reconstructive Microsurgery at St James Hospital, Chalakudy, Thrissur
- Fellowship Registrar at Christian Medical College, Vellore
- Fellowship registrar at Ganga Hospital, Coimbatore