Dr. Paul George
Dr. Paul George is an experienced Plastic surgeon with the experience of over 14 years in the field of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. Dr. Paul completed his MBBS from TD Medical College, Alappuzha, and went to pursue his MS in General Surgery from Government Medical College, Kottayam. With a special interest in Plastic and Reconstructive surgery, he further did his M.Ch. in Plastic Surgery from Government Medical College, Calicut. He also underwent focused training in Reconstructive Microsurgery and earned his fellowship from the Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences, Ernakulam.
Prior to joining Aster Medcity Kochi, Dr. Paul was with VPS Lakeshore Hospital, Kochi. He has also worked with Medical Trust Hospital, Kochi, and MOSC Medical College, Kolencherry.
Dr. Paul is known for his expertise in the reconstructive microsurgery and microvascular surgery. His areas of special interest include:
- Breast Reconstruction and Breast Deformity Correction, Surgeries for Lymphedema
- Diabetic Foot Ulcers and Chronic Ulcers of the leg
- Vascular malformations of the face trunk & extremities
- Peripheral Nerve Surgery, Brachial Plexus Birth Palsy, Adult Brachial Plexus Palsy
- Hand Surgery, Correction of Hand Deformities
- Head & Neck Reconstruction
- Post Trauma Reconstruction of Extremity
- Genital Reconstruction for Genital Anomalies and post-surgical defects