Dr. Vivek Rajendran
Consultant - Hepato Pancreato Biliary And Liver Transplant Surgery
Dr. Vivek Rajendran is a dedicated, skillful Hepatopancreatobiliary(HPB) and Liver Transplant surgeon trained from prestigious Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences which is a centre of excellence for liver and biliary diseases in our country. Having trained in a large volume centre he is proficient in complex HPB and liver transplant surgeries with interest in research.
- Living donor liver transplantation
- ABO incompatible liver transplantation
- Hepatocellular carcinoma
- Young Mentor award – Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences, New Delhi. 2019
- Training in Surgical Robotics- Medtronic- HUGO RAS – 2023
- Pamecha, Viniyendra, Piyush K. Sinha, Vivek Rajendran, Nilesh S. Patil, Nihar Mohapatra, Archana Rastogi, Yashwant Patidar, and Ashok Choudhury. "Living donor liver transplantation for hepatocellular carcinoma in Indian patients—Is the scenario different?." Indian Journal of Gastroenterology 40, no. 3 (2021): 295- 302.
- Pamecha V, Sadashiv Patil N, Kumar S, Rajendran V, Gupta S, Vasantrao Sasturkar S, Kumar Sinha P, Arora A, Agarwal N, Baghmar S. Upfront
- pancreaticoduodenectomy in severely jaundiced patients: is it safe? Journal of Hepato Biliary Pancreatic Sciences. 2019 Nov;26(11):524-33.
- Role of Bortezomib in ABO incompatible living donor liver transplant with rising post- operative ABO titres. 18th Annual Conference of Indian Chapter of International Hepato- Pancreato Biliary Association (IHPBA), 11th – 13th February 2022
- “Successful usage of deceased donor liver allograft with grade IV Injury from Blunt Trauma”. Liver Transplantation Society of India (LTSI) – Second annual conference November 15th – 17th 2019, Kochi, Kerala, India.
- “Outcomes of Living Donor Liver Transplantation for Hepatocellular carcinoma and usefulness of the Risk Estimation of Tumor Recurrence After Transplant (RETREAT)score” Liver Transplantation Society of India (LTSI) – Second annual conference, November 15th – 17th 2019, Kochi, Kerala