Dr. Afham Abdul Gafoor
Specialist - Critical Care Medicine
He has completed M.B.B.S from Karuna Medical College, Palakkad and DNB Anaesthesiology and critical care from Karuna Medical College, Palakkad. Before joining MIMS, Calicut he worked in Aster Medicity. During his residency , Doctor had postings and rotations in SICU , NSICU , Transplant ICU, MICU, HDU and CTVS ICU under expert guidance. He was also posted in all the speciality operating theatres including Cardiac surgery, Neurosurgery , Transplant surgery, Gastrosurgery and Urosurgery.
Critical Care Medicine
Labour Epidural Analgesia: Patient satisfaction and outcome of labour at a quaternary care centre.
- Amrita Anaesthesia Refresher Course (Aarc 2017)
- Critical Care Cme December 2017
- ISA South Zone PG Assembly and ISAMIDKON March 2018
- MVR Anaesthesia CME July 2018Win Conclave Paediatric Anaesthesia CME November 2018
- Amrita Anaesthesia Postgraduate Session November 2018
- SSPCON KERALA 18, December 2018
- Calicut Anaesthesia Academic Programme (CAAP 2019)
- Amrita Anaesthesia Postgraduate Session Paediatric Anaesthesia, September 2019
- ISACON Kerala 2019 October 2019
- ISAMIDKON March 2020