Dr. Aviniash Murugan
Dr. Avinash is a respiratory physician with specialisation in pulmonary medicine. Dr. Avinash’s medical interests are reflected through his skillsets in medical thoracoscopy, flexible bronchoscopy, diagnosis and treatment of sleep-related breathing disorders, non-invasive and invasive ventilation strategy, thoracic ultrasound, and intercostals tube drainage.
He has also attained a Diploma in Allergy and Asthma from Christian Medical College, Vellore.
- Pulmonologist at Koyili Hospital, Kannur
- Consultant Pulmonologist at Indiana Hospital, Mangalore
- Junior Resident at JNMC, Belagavi
- Junior Resident in the Department of Forensic Medicine, Azeezia Medical College.
- Worked as Casualty Medical Officer at Cochin Medical College
- Best Paper Presentation, Karnataka State Pulmonology Conference, Bangalore 2016
- Best Poster Presentation, Karnataka State Pulmonology Conference, Bangalore 2016
- “Use of BAL Comparative study of BAL Gene Xpert and MGIT culture in sputum smear-negative patients”, PULMOKARN, Bangalore, 2016
- “Evaluation of gender difference in polysomnography features of OSA patients”, NAPCON, Mumbai, 2016.
- “Profile of Intrabronchial masses in a tertiary care hospital- a one-year retrospective analysis”, PULMOKARN, Davangare, 2015