Dr. Jaseem Ansari
Senior Specialist - Gastroenterology
Dr. Jaseem Ansari is a highly skilled and dedicated Medical Gastroenterologist with specialized expertise in advanced endoscopic techniques. With a comprehensive understanding of the gastrointestinal system, Dr Jaseem Ansari is committed to providing exceptional patient care. His passion lies in Advanced Endoscopy including ERCP, Therapeutic and Diagnostic Endoscopic Ultrasound (EUS), Bariatric Endoscopy and Third Space procedures like EFTR (Endoscopic Full Thickness Resection). Dr. Ansari's proficiency in these advanced techniques enables accurate diagnosis and effective treatment ensuring optimal outcomes for his patients.
Dr Jaseem also manages a wide range of gastrointestinal disorders including Gastro Esophageal Reflux Disease (GERD), GI Ulcers, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Liver Diseases, Pancreatic Disorders, Gastrointestinal Cancers, Gastrointestinal Bleeding and Functional Bowel Disorders. Driven by a patient-centered approach, Dr. Jaseem Ansari delivers compassionate care, prioritizing clear communication, thorough patient education and shared decision-making to empower patients throughout their treatment journey.
- Esophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
- GI Ulcers
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Liver Diseases
- Pancreatic Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Gastrointestinal Bleeding
- Functional Bowel Disorders
Research and Publications
- Clinical audit of colorectal ESD performed for large colorectal mucosal lesions from a region non-endemic for colorectal cancer - evaluating the predictive factors for difficult resections and determining the learning curve for colorectal ESD,Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, Volume 97, Issue 6, Supplement, 2023
- Long-term patency rates of transmural and trans-papillary EUS guided biliary drainage – time to choose transmural over trans-papillary? Gastrointestinal Endoscopy,Volume 97, Issue 6, Supplement,2023
- Long-term composite gastroesophageal reflux related clinical outcomes of per oral endoscopic myotomy with or without concomitant endoscopic fundoplication (POEM versus POEM+F) in a matched cohort of achalasia patients followed-up for 3 years,Gastrointestinal Endoscopy,Volume 97, Issue 6, Supplement,2023,
- Endoscopic resection of foregut Neuro Endocrine Tumors (NETS),Gastrointestinal Endoscopy,Volume 97, Issue 6, Supplement,2023
- Endoscopic closure of Broncho-Esophageal Fistuula(BEF) occurring as an adverse event following Submucosal Tunneling Endoscopic Resection (STER) of an esophageal leiomyoma using biodegradable fistula plugs, Endoscopy, April 2022.
- Concomitant Endoscopic fundoplication after Per Oral Endoscopic Myotomy (POEM+F) for prevention of post-POEM Gastro Esophageal Reflux Disease- Short, Medium and Long term outcomes, Endoscopy, April 2022.
- EUS guided coil embolization for safe and effective treatment of a large splenic artery pseudoaneurysm, Endoscopy, April 2022.
- Safety and efficacy of Endoscopic Ultrasound Guided Liver Biopsy (EUS- LB): An initial experience from tertiary care center in India, Endoscopy, April 2022.
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (EUS) guided colorectal anastomosis for successful relief of malignant adhesive left sided colonic obstruction in a case of failed colonic stenting, Endoscopy, April 2022.
- Diagnostic value of brush cytology alone and in combination with tumor marker in malignant biliary stricture, Journal of Hepatology, August 2020.
- The Efficacy of MDCT imaging in the evaluation of periampullary tumors with histopathological correlation, IJCAR Journal, August 2020.
- Retrospective study of clinical profile, endoscopic profile and In-hospital mortality in acute upper Gastrointestinal bleeding in a Tertiary care Centre in South India, IJCMR, August 2019.
- Autoimmune hepatitis-profile and response to treatment in Indian patients, Gastroenterol Hepatol Int J, August 2019.
- Study on non-alcoholic fatty liver disease in type II diabetes mellitus with clinical correlation, IOSR Journals, January 2017