Dr. Sabna P P
With six years of experience at reputed hospitals, Dr. Sabna is a certified physician who has successfully diagnosed, treated and managed patients from various cultural backgrounds.
She has a vast experience in treating people at verious hospitals, which includes
- Consultant internal medicine specialist, Koyili Hospital, Kannur
- Consultant internal medicine specialist, Kambil Latheefiya Islamic Centre Hospital, Kannur
- Assistant professor of internal medicine and consultant-internal medicine – Kannur Medical College and Research Centre
- Junior Resident in Internal Medicine – Academy of Medical Sciences, Pariyaram, Kannur
She has also conducted various camps and delivered care to economically backward community
Dr. Sabna has worked in emergency department on 24hrs shift and as critical care resident.
- Acute Formic Acid Poisoning: Analysis Of 60 Cases from North Kerala. Volume: V, Issue : V, May – 2016 IJSR (INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH)
- Thoracentesis and Paracentesis
- Endotracheal Intubation
- Lumbar punctures
- Femoral catheterisation
- Management of critical patients in ICU
- Management of all medical emergencies in general and geriatric