Dr. Nasreen Banu T
Dr. Nasreen holds an MBBS degree earned from the prestigious All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar. She acquired her MD degree in Obstetrics and gynaecology from the Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh, an Institute of National Importance. Her area of expertise includes the provision of comprehensive obstetrical care, management of obstetrical and puerperal emergencies, and management of various gynaecological disorders in adolescents, women of reproductive age and post-menopausal women. She served as a junior specialist in the department of obstetrics and gynaecology, at Aster MIMS Hospital Calicut before joining Aster Mother hospital Areekode.
- Junior specialist in the department of obstetrics and gynaecology, Aster MIMS Hospital, Calicut.
- Provision of comprehensive obstetrical care
- Management of obstetrical and puerperal emergencies
- Management of various gynaecological disorders in adolescents
- Women of reproductive age and post-menopausal women.