Ms. Vaishnavi Bhat
Ms. Vaishnavi Bhat is a Consultant Neuropsychologist. Presently she is working as a Neuropsychologist at Aster RV, Bengaluru.She graduated with a B.A. in Psychology from L.S. Raheja College of Arts and Commerce, Mumbai. Following that, she pursued her M.Sc. in Neuropsychology at Christ (Deemed to be University), Bengaluru. She holds a couple of certifications, namely the Psychological First Aid from Johns Hopkins University (Coursera) in 2020 and the Basic Course in Understanding Parkinson's Disease from PDMDS in 2021.
Ms. Vaishnavi Bhat is a highly accomplished and dedicated Neuropsychologist with a diverse and extensive background in the field of Psychology. Over the past couple of years, Ms. Vaishnavi has been involved with a few organizations in various roles. She served as a Junior Consultant Neuropsychologist at COGFIT, Christ (Deemed to be University), Bengaluru, before joining Aster RV. Ms. Vaishnavi has proven to be a valuable asset during her internship, where she conducted neurological assessments to understand the severity of cognitive impairment as well as observed various early-onset neurodevelopmental disorders, including ADHD, ASD, LD, and IDD. Additionally, she actively participated in the testing of a mobile app aimed at enhancing verbal and nonverbal communication in children with autism. Furthermore, she contributed to the creation of a cost-effective sensory integration kit for children with sensory processing dysfunctions and was involved in its pilot study.
- Neuropsychological Assessments on patients with neurological and developmental disorders
- Providing personalized cognitive retraining strategies
- Counselling and Psychoeducation
- Basic proficiency in neurofeedback, biofeedback, and eye-tracking skills
- Designing behavioral interventions and planning cognitive interventions
Conferences and Workshops
- Habitual Use of Expressive Suppression and its Effect on Working Memory: A Correlational Study, NAOP, Ahmedabad University, 2023
- Spatial Mapping of Inner Speech, II BCCCN, SRM University, 2022